Welcome!

Sometimes it's not enough to just deal with your husband or your children... throw some crazy cats in the mix and your day is full!

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Superbowl BOUND!


Me - Major New England Patriots Fan!
My Hubby - Major New York Giants Fan!

Can you feel the love? lmao!!

Those 2 Championship games were CRAZY!! Both teams won by a mere 3 points! From the volume of screaming and cursing, I am sure that the Patriots and Giants heard everything we had to say!

I'm sure many of you now know... that we have a very very interesting Superbowl coming out way. February 5th cannot come quick enough!

Backstory:
4 years ago, the Patriots and Giants were Superbowl bound. On Saturday, February 2nd, my husband proposed to me in the middle of the mall... it was one of the most special moments of my life. Every time I think about it I cannot help but to smile. (*insert cheesy smile here*) lol. The very next day, my husband and I were MORTAL ENEMIES! Oh the fun we had; a nice party, good food, and of course Family! Things were pleasant...UNTIL! If I remember correctly... there were about 2 minutes left in the 4th quarter and the Patriots were WINNING! So I said... "HAHAHAHA, I told you the Giants would LOSE!" and then the Giants scored a FREAKIN TOUCHDOWN! and ended up winning the game 17-14.

Blah Blah Freakin' Blah!...

After a few days... I decided to love the hubby again! :)

NOW... oh yes... REDEMPTION is coming! I can taste it!
On February 5th, 2012 Giants vs. Patriots and my sweet, sweet Redemption is on its way! I will get the bragging rights this time! I will be able to grasp sweet victory and hold this over the hubby's head until the next time these teams meet up. Can you feel it? I CAN!! :) (*insert sinister smile here*)

And I wonder why my 4 year old is so head strong? I guess now I know! lol!


Superbowl XLVI here we come!!

Love,
Heidi

1 comment:

Feedback always appreciated!