Welcome!

Sometimes it's not enough to just deal with your husband or your children... throw some crazy cats in the mix and your day is full!

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Resolutions & Chaos!

Happy New Year! (I know it's already the 7th but I am a Mom and I don't always have the time but you understand that... right? =) ) Anyway, I hope everyone had an awesome New Year celebration!!

So what was YOUR Resolution? My resolution this year was to not make one at all... And I have to say, so far I've been very successful! :) Aren't you proud? hahaha!!!

So, the kiddies are back at school and all seems calm... YEAH RIGHT! lmao! This week was the short week and the drama begins! 4 school days this week and we couldn't even make it through... what a freakin' nightmare!!! For starters... Olivia's backpack broke in school. The entire zipper took a crap and decided to not close up leaving all her belongings exposed. You would think after noticing something like that, that I would double check all her stuff is there... NOPE! Not me. I just figured it's still nice and full... looks like it's all here. So the very next day as I am getting her ready for school... her sneakers are missing (she wears her boots to school and changes into sneakers for gym class). After yelling at Olivia to find them because I figured they were just buried in her toy bin... I realized they were really gone! unFREAKING Believable!!! So, I bring her to school hoping and praying that they were just left behind and the teacher confirmed that they weren't there. Then I called the bus garage hoping they were on her bus and they also confirmed that there were no shoes! So, the cool, calm, and collected person that I am decided to call the hubby and give him an earful! "Why would anyone want to take USED SHOES??" Assuming the worst in people... not my finest quality but I'm working on it! Anyway... after a whole day of freaking out and yelling at the hubby that now we have to go buy new sneakers, it was time to get Olivia off the bus. I get out there and there is the bus driver holding up her sneakers. ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME??? I mean.. I'm relieved and all... but again, ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?? Did I not just call you in the morning and you said you were checking and NOTHING was found. Give me a freaking break!

I'm so glad the sneakers were found and I don't have to dish out money for more sneakers... YET! lol. Olivia is asking for these Skechers Bella Ballerina sneakers... and we'll see!

I will leave you with this thought... If all seems well... DOUBLE CHECK!!! :)


Has anyone actually bought these Bella Ballerina sneakers? If so, I'd really like some input!! Thanks!!!
 Love,
Heidi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback always appreciated!