Welcome!

Sometimes it's not enough to just deal with your husband or your children... throw some crazy cats in the mix and your day is full!

Friday, December 30, 2011

Almost Over!

So... the holidays are almost over and all I can say about that is THANK YOU GOD!!! lol

For all you Moms and Dads... I bet you are just counting the days until the kids go back to school. If you are saying "not me" then you are LYING! :) It's okay... I was in denial for a while too but then I came back to Earth and realized I get ME time again! Yay!!!

I gotta say, I cannot WAIT until I can take a shower longer than 5 minutes and not have to worry who is killing who & who is doing what. Like right now, as I am typing up my new blog post... my daughter is walking around in my heels... We buy all these presents for you to entertain yourself with MY shoes? Geez! It's like when they are still really small and they hide in the boxes their gifts come in instead of playing with the toy... seriously Why don't we just get smart and buy these kids boxes for gifts and be done with it all? lol.

With the New Year quickly approaching... PLEASE remember: Do NOT Drink & Drive! You love your kids and we want to educate them to do the right thing... so be an Example of that!

"Making the decision to have a child is momentous.  It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body."  ~Elizabeth Stone
-Your children are your heart but remember you are their heart as well!


Olivia modelling Mommy's shoes... ALL THE TIME! lol

Trouble... lots of Trouble!

New Year... New Me! :)
One last thing before I go...
For you parents who are about to clean out your children's toys to make room for the new... Please, Please, PLEASE don't just throw them away. Please donate those toys to either a church or local Salvation Army or even ask your school! There are so many children without... we could all do a little more to help out! :)

I hope everyone has had a blessed Holiday season and an even more blessed New Year to come!

xoxo,
Heidi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback always appreciated!