Welcome!

Sometimes it's not enough to just deal with your husband or your children... throw some crazy cats in the mix and your day is full!

Saturday, November 5, 2011

New Blog. New Day. Same Craziness!

Hello everyone!

Let me start by saying, if you are reading this and are a wife, mother, and cat owner... I sympathize with you! :) I love my life, I really do but craziness is always a moment away. Have you noticed that?

A little about me, My name is Heidi and I'm 26 years old. I am in school full time at DeVry University (I take online classes), I am studying to be a Medical Biller & Coder. I am married to the most wonderful man whose name is Jim, we've been married 2 years and I couldn't be happier. We have the most amazing daughter, Olivia who is now 4 (turning 20) and I have 4 wonderful step-children. To round out the family, we have 2 cats, Jade (Baby) who is 5 years old and Peaches who is 8 months old.

Now getting back to things... so why do I sympathize with you fellow wives, mothers, and cat owners? Ha ha! The answer is quite simple... there is literally NEVER a dull moment. Don't you agree? And that is what this blog is dedicated to; the never dull moments, the simple to complex craziness that goes on in and outside of the house, and to wishing for that one moment of PEACE!

Because let's face it... as I am typing this new post in my BRAND NEW Blog, my daughter Olivia is rolling a medium sized pumpkin on my carpet, and it's only a matter of time before it bounces off something and smashes, leaving me to clean up pumpkin goo and guts (insert laughter here).  So I leave you with this thought... if you are reading my blog right now... what are your children and cats up to? :)

Love,
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback always appreciated!