Welcome!

Sometimes it's not enough to just deal with your husband or your children... throw some crazy cats in the mix and your day is full!

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Roots

Do you know where your roots lie?

My family is American, Italian & Russian. I grew up in a world of Sinatra, Gotti, The Godfather, GREAT food, close bonds, and with the most consuming love you could ever imagine.  I value all the things I've learned from my family.




Some things you should understand about me and my family:

1. Blood is ALWAYS thicker than Water.
2. Good food will always bring us together.
3. Holding a grudge takes a lot of work, if you are not in it for the long haul, don't bother.
4. We are LOUD whether we are happy, sad, or in between. :)
5. Yes, we will ALWAYS "tawk" with our hands.
6. Anyone that messes with our family will be "sleeping with the fishes" :)

Well, maybe not so much the last one, but it's fun to add in.

My family is everything to me. I love everyone in my family, they all have a special place in my heart! My parents showed me how to be the best person I could be... My sister showed me how to be stronger... My brothers... they showed me how a woman should be treated and because of them, I chose a husband who worships me. Every person in my family plays a vital role in the person I turned out to be and I am so very thankful for each one of them.

So, with that being said... I leave you all with: Frank Sinatra - New York, New York! :) Enjoy!

Love,
Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback always appreciated!